We provide Blue Chip business consultancy at affordable prices.
Who are we?
A company with many years of experience in a wide range of industries, dedicated to help you improve your profitability.
We will help you:
- Employ techniques used by the world’s top companies
- Help key people become better Lean practitioners and leaders.
Our role is to help maximise the contribution that people can make to improve their own companies and to be the catalyst of improvement initiatives by providing the necessary tools, techniques and support.
We can design a support and mentoring programme from our extensive range of training resources to match your exact needs and circumstances.
We analyse your business and identify the opportunities for improvement, whether this be through the effective use of :
..neu y portffolio o gyrsiau trwy gyfrwng y Gymraeg (Courses through the medium of Welsh).
Training and mentoring methods:
Traditional face-to-face training courses
Or you can choose to use our range of communication methods which are tailored to our clients’ exact needs and their ability to free up people for training. These include :
- Live broadcast sessions
- Group on-line tutorials
- Self-study web packages
- Licensed downloads
Our USP in all of this : making it relevant to your organisation and your people!
- Improvement techniques will focus on addressing specific business issues within your organisation so that their relevance can be clearly illustrated
- People are being trained, but also being prepared to solve real business problems
- Course structure allows for a practical project to be run alongside the course
- Each module generally takes half a day to deliver, but this can be flexed to suit client needs including delivery as a series of 1 hour webinars
Let us develop the best solution for YOU.
View our extensive range of services in the: How we can help you and What we Offer sections.
Telephone : 01792 863514
Mobile : 07900 982524
Sample Client Quote :
From: Mr. Brian Wark , HR Director DS Smith Packaging
“Dr. John Thomas has worked for DS Smith for over 20 years initially as an employee and latterly as a consultant, supplying operational improvement services such as Lean, 5S, Manufacturing Audits and various other training and consultancy services.
During his time with DS Smith, John transformed many of our sites into beacons of excellence, working with local managers and crews, building engagement and commitment so that the improvements have been sustained.
I would have no hesitation in recommending John for any business/operational transformation projects where engagement and pragmatic solutions are key.”
For a more extensive list of client comments please click on the Testimonials section : http://www.drjrt.com/client-feedback/