This unit involves examining the critical factors that affect any change process in an organisational context. Great emphasis is placed on stakeholder involvement and the importance of developing effective Management and Communication systems.
Amongst the things we cover are…
1. The nature of change.
2. The Leader’s role in change management.
3. Identifying the stakeholders in the change process.
4. Barriers to change.Why do people resist change?
5. The way in which different personality types react to change situations.
6. The importance of communicating the change effectively.
7. Managing conflict generated by the change process.
8. Handling the Stress generated by change situations.
9. Time management and delegation as a means of reducing stress.
10. Managing the change process.