The emphasis during this session is to get the team to conceptualise the whole supply chain, not just the role of their function. A failure in any link of the chain is a failure for the whole chain : whether they are responsible or not!
Amongst the things we cover are…
- What is the customer looking for from our organization?
- Attributes of a successful Customer Service function.
- Understanding Customers Wants and Needs.
- The supply chain : what are the links in the chain?
- What happens at the linkages in the chain.
- Bottlenecks ! What causes delays ?
Throughout the session we question the human and motivational factors inherent in making the supply chain work, and continually ask…How can you affect the quality of service?
A detailed outline of this programme is outlined in the ‘Delight the Customer’ section of the Website.