Public sector projects undertaken by Dr. John R. Thomas Associates.
Sep 20, 2018 | Current Projects
- Dr. John R. Thomas Associates undertook a major systems analysis and improvement project for the Welsh Joint Education Committee’s examination paper production and logistics system.
- Yn dilyn prosiectau llwyddiannus yn y gorffenol, gofynwyd i Dr. John R. Thomas Associates i gyd-lynnu prosiect ar gyfer Bwrdd Yr iaith Gymraeg, er mwyn hwyluso’r broses o integreiddio dulliau gweithredu’r Bwrdd gyda systemau gweithredol Llywodraeth Cymru.
- Dr. John R. Thomas Associates co-ordinated a successful Investors in People and ISO 9000 approval programmes for Business Centre Swansea, part of the Economic Development arm of Swansea City Council. We are still actively involved in maintaining these systems.
- As a result of the successful IIP accreditation Dr. John R. Thomas Associates were commissioned to co-ordinate a 2-year development project whereby Business Centre Swansea will attain accreditation to National Occupation Standards in Leadership and Management.
- Regular Project Management courses were run for the National Probation Service and OFSTED (The Schools Inspection Agency in England) through the auspices of Training Services Wales.
- A series of Change Management courses are run at the London headquarters of OFSTED : the schools inspections agency.
- We continue to facilitate the annual strategy development programme for Neath Port Talbot Council for Voluntary Services.
- We developed and delivered a training course in ‘Writing a Business Plan for Social Enterprises’ for the voluntary sector aimed at helping organisations set up Social Enterprises.
- Dr. John R. Thomas Associates co-ordinated the development of a Business Continuity (Disaster Recovery) plan for Business Centre Swansea.
- Co-ordinated a strategy review and restructuring plan for South Wales Charity, Cancer Information and Support Services.
- We delivered a Leadership development programme for the Pembroke Housing Association.
- We were involved in strategy development for Age Concern in Swansea.