Are the leaders in your business good enough?
We offer a choice of Management courses for the 2020’s
In response to the unique set of circumstances posed by the Coronavirus epidemic, it is important to give people the skills to thrive in a more challenging business environment.
We have developed a series of modules which seek to enhance the strategic skills of managers to meet this requirement.
Click on the link below to view the content of these courses :
- Effective Communications module : getting the message across in a variety of formats.
- Capacity and Inventory management.
- Innovation management : new Product and Process Development.
- How to embrace and exploit the technologies of Industry 4.0.
- Supply Chain Management in the post-Covid world.
- Writing a Business Plan for the post-Covid world.
- Kaizen : continuous improvement tools and skills.
- Time management in a post-Covid world.
Responding to a changing world!
How can we deliver these tools?
Increasingly, client requirements are for our support courses and mentoring to be delivered as a series of 1 or 2-hour on-line webinars delivered at a time and frequency to suit their convenience.
We believe this to be the most efficient and cost-effective mode of delivering training and support – particularly in these trying times.
We have the experience and specialist skills that enable our courses and support initiatives to be delivered using both traditional methods or using the latest on-line and multi-media tools.
Our USP in all this : making it relevant to your organization and your people!
We also provide a range of :
Leadership skills for the 2020’s
Click on the icon to see the range of People skills courses we offer:
Example of the courses we provide:
The Effective Leader
Part 1 : The role of the Leader
This unit is designed to get the Leader to take a ‘helicopter view ‘ of their jobs.
The course seeks to develop a holistic appreciation of the key role that Leaders play within an organisation.
Amongst the things we examine are….
- The central role played by Leaders in setting and maintaining performance standards.
- What are the key responsibilities of Leaders?
- Characteristics of successful and unsuccessful Leaders.
- Why is Team-working so important?
- Potential problems of Team-working.
- Developing key objectives and targets for the Team.
- Reviewing performance with the Team.
Click on the link below to open a taster of Leadership skills.
Part 2 : Adopting the Leader’s role
In this unit we investigate and practise the key skills required to do the Leaders job…
- Identifying the different personalities we have within our teams.
- How do we motivate these different personalities: the P.E.T. factors?
- What style should I adopt as a Leader?
- Deploying the appropriate level of Emotional Intelligence.
- How do others view you? The Johari Window.
- How do I become assertive?
- What power do I have?
- Dealing with awkward people!
- How do I develop and train my team?
- How do I delegate? : how do I avoid becoming a Monkey carrier?
- Basic Time management.
- Remember the W.I.F.M. (What’s in it for me!) factor!
Traditionally, these courses have been delivered as a 1 day face-to-face format, but this has involved taking people off the job for a whole day.
Increasingly, client requirements are for the courses to be structured as a series of 1 or 2-hour webinars, delivered at a time and frequency to suit the client.
We will structure delivery to suit your requirements!