The ‘Train the Trainer’ Programme
We have constructed a 2 * 1 day modular programme, by the end of which, participants will :
- Understand how training people adds value to the organisation
- Understand the qualities that good trainers needs to master
- Understand the importance of clearly defined training objectives
- Understand essential communication requirements and techniques
- Have developed and practiced key communication skills
- Have designed a presentation on a subject of their choice
- Have delivered that presentation
- Be able to assess training needs, identify where weaknesses exist and know how to develop appropriate training programmes.
The end product : what we want to produce :
- A trainer who can adapt and cope with that complex (and often strongly resisted) process known as “change”
- A trainer who can become a “change agent” for their respective organisation
- An individual who is keen to help others learn
- Someone who can analyse, design and manage the learning process
This 2-day (3 module) course can be delivered on consecutive days or spaced apart depending on client convenience and the ability to release people for training.