Managing variability using STATISTICAL PROCESS CONTROL
Statistical Process Control Training Course
Statistical Process Control (SPC) provides sound information upon which to make decisions. It allows process performance tracking on a real-time basis, allowing for corrective actions to be taken before failure occurs. The best decisions are made using facts and data. The collection and interpretation of data is equally important in manufacturing and service environments.
The course covers:
- Introduction to SPC
- Basic statistical concepts
- Types of Control Chart
- Calculating Control Limits
- Variables Control Charts
- Uses of Control Charts
- Process Capability
- Process Control v Process Capability
- Capability Indices: Cp/Cpk/Pp/Ppk
- Attribute Control Charts
- Process Capability and Six Sigma
Who should attend?
- Those who wish to explore how SPC techniques can be used in their own environment
What will I learn?
- Understand SPC and basic statistical concepts
- Understand different types of control chart and define control limits
- Understand the concepts of process control and process capability
- Understand the relationship of SPC to Six Sigma
How will I benefit?
- Workplace projects to reinforce the learning experience.
- Data generated during the course is used to construct and interpret various control charts and to assess stability and capability of your own processes