The focus on this initial session is to place the training process in the context of general organisational development.
We examine such things as :
- How training people adds value to the organisation.
- Integrating training requirements with general Business Objectives.
- The importance of defining clear and measurable training objectives.
- The essential qualities a good trainer needs to master : how do we develop these skills?
- Understanding the learning styles of the target audience : designing the most effective training methods.
- Following up the training : re-enforcing the key messages.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the training process.