What we Offer
We can design and deliver a support and mentoring programme from our extensive range of training resources to match your exact needs and circumstances.
We have specialist skills that enable our courses to be delivered using multi-media tools.
This means that we can design and deliver the learning as and when it suits you.
How do we do this?…
- We analyse your business and identify the opportunities for improvement, whether this be through the use of Lean methods, better Project management techniques or enhanced Leadership skills.
- We select the appropriate training tools and construct a bespoke programme to target these opportunities.
In this way companies can:
- Design an unique training programme that meets their exact needs.
- Progress at a pace that suits them.
Training and mentoring methods
- Traditional face-to-face training courses
- On-site mentoring
- Or we can prepare multi-media communication methods which are tailored to our clients’ exact needs and their ability to free up people for training.
- Live broadcast sessions via Zoom
- Group on-line tutorials
- Self-study web packages
- Licensed downloads
Our USP in all of this : making it easy for your organisation and your people to learn up-to-date skills using the most effective methods at the most convenient time!
- Improvement techniques will focus on addressing specific business issues within your organisation so that their relevance can be clearly illustrated
- People are being trained, but also being prepared to solve real business problems
- Course structure allows for a practical project to be run alongside the course
- Each module can be customised to suit client needs including delivery method at the most convenient time.