Unit 1: The role of the Leader
This unit is designed to get the Leader to take a ‘helicopter view ‘ of their jobs so that they adopt a more holistic appreciation of the key role that Leaders play within the organisation.
Amongst the things we examine are….
- The central role played by Leaders in setting and maintaining performance standards.
- What are the key responsibilities of Leaders?
- Characteristics of successful and unsuccessful Leaders.
- Why is Team-working so important?
- Potential problems of Team-working.
- Developing key objectives and targets for the Team.
- Reviewing performance with the Team.
Click on the link below to open a taster of Leadership skills.