We are a company with many years of experience in a wide range of industries, dedicated to help you improve your profitability. Our role is to help maximise the contribution that people can make to improve their own companies and be the catalyst of improvement initiatives by providing the necessary tools, techniques and support.
Responding to a changing world
In response to the unique set of circumstances posed by the Covid-19 epidemic, it is important to give people the right skills to thrive in a more challenging business environment.
How do we deliver?
Increasingly, client requirements are for our support courses and mentoring to be delivered as a series of 1 or 2-hour on-line webinars, delivered at a time and frequency to suit their convenience.
We believe this to be the most efficient and cost-effective mode of delivering training and support.
We have the experience and specialist skills that enable our courses and support initiatives to be delivered using both traditional methods or using the latest on-line and multi-media tools. In this way, companies can:
- Design a unique support programme that meets their exact needs and deliver the learning in the form and at the times that best suit them.
- Progress at a pace that suits them and least disrupts their day to day activities.
- Integrate work-based projects where they simultaneously deploy the techniques taught.
New range of courses
In addition to our long-standing range of Lean and Leadership courses, we have developed a series of modules which seek to enhance the strategic skills of managers to meet the demands of the post-Covid world.
These include (click on each link for further detail):
- From Pandemic to Prosperity: Tools for recovery
- Writing a Business Plan for the post-Covid world
- How to embrace and exploit the technologies of Industry 4.0.
- Communicating effectively with your colleagues
- New Product and Process Development
- Capacity and Inventory management
- Supply Chain Management in the post-Covid world
- Kaizen: continuous improvement tools and skills
- Project management in a post-Covid world
- Leadership skills for the 2020s
These new courses fit in perfectly with our tried and tested range of courses.
Dr John’s Lean Toolkit
Based on techniques deployed, honed and optimised in over 200 companies in at least 15 industries, we have developed a series of tools and techniques to help companies achieve World Class standards. What’s contained in the toolkit? (Click on each link for further detail):
- Developing a safe and well-organised Workplace – The modular 5S programme
- Are you sweating your assets? – Maintenance best practice (T.P.M.)
- Profit from product change efficiency – Grand Prix Style S.M.E.D. Changeovers
- Losing money from your Process Pipe? – Waste management
- Preventing things from going wrong – Failure Mode and Effects Analysis
- Removing inefficiency from your supply chain? – Value Stream Mapping
- How cost effective is your design process? – Design for manufacturing
- Can you make it at a profit? – Understanding your Process Capability
- Reducing product and process variability using Statistical Process Control
- Problem solvingin a systematic way.
- Capacity cascade analysis and using O.E.E. to prioritise improvement programmes.